Mavalus Snazzy Tape
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mavalus Snazzy Tape
Gifted by Mavalus
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Say goodbye to boring adhesives and hello to bright, colorful and fun tape. Snazzy Tape allows you to decorate everything from window frames to display boards. The adhesives come in a variety of shades and patterns, including brown and blue polka dots and hot pink zebra stripes. Best of all, they're easy to remove and won't leave behind a stick residue.
Snazzy Tape a "designer" tape that will add a cool dimension to wrapped Christmas gifts. So often, the outside of the gift doesn't match the thoughtfulness of the gift itself. Choose a Snazzy Tape design and add a personal touch to the presentation of your Christmas present. This is also a fantastic product for teachers in need of classroom decorations. Add some Mavalus Snazzy Tape to a bulletin board, poster or door frame and change the look and feel of your space.
Each roll of Snazzy Tape measures 1-1/2" wide and 39' long, so a little bit goes a long way. Mix and match the many colors and styles to personalize an otherwise boring Christmas craft. This really is "the perfect tape to decorate."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Calligraphy DUO Markers!
Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
Chance to win FolkArt Marbling Paint!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Mixology Yarn!
Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects