Premier Puzzle Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premier Puzzle Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Yarns that are soft and fluffy can really change your mood when you're surrounded by it. Perfect for the fall and winter, Premier Puzzle yarn is a fun bulky yarn that will sincerely bring joy to you and others.
When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. Each skein is made with four coordinating colors that combine to create amazingly blended stripes. With 328 yards per skein you'll need just a few skeins to work up something beautiful like a knit sweater or a crocheted afghan.
With 12 colors to choose from and multiple color combinations, you'll have a tough time choosing a favorite. Premier Yarns came up with the genius idea to keep with the puzzle theme for this yarn, so you'll see fun names like Sudoku, Jigsaw, Crossword, Word Search, Hangman, Maze, Cryptic and more; how clever!
Because Puzzle is a bulky weight yarn you can easily work up a project quickly. From hats and cardigans, to cowls and ponchos you can work up an array of patterns. Since you know you'll be wearing your new masterpiece many times within the next few years, it's good to know that you can machine wash and tumble dry your garment.
The next time you're searching around for a new bulky yarn to try out, take a look at Puzzle; it's not only a colorful yarn, but you'll love the sheer softness of it and the way your finished item will look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Holiday Stocking Kit!
- Wonderart Country Barn Latch Hook Kit
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Party Bonbons
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Holiday Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- How to make an easy DIY Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects