- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Premier Puzzle Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Premier Puzzle Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Yarns that are soft and fluffy can really change your mood when you're surrounded by it. Perfect for the fall and winter, Premier Puzzle yarn is a fun bulky yarn that will sincerely bring joy to you and others.
When you're looking for a bulky weight yarn that's made of 100% acrylic and super soft to the touch then you must check out Puzzle yarn. Each skein is made with four coordinating colors that combine to create amazingly blended stripes. With 328 yards per skein you'll need just a few skeins to work up something beautiful like a knit sweater or a crocheted afghan.
With 12 colors to choose from and multiple color combinations, you'll have a tough time choosing a favorite. Premier Yarns came up with the genius idea to keep with the puzzle theme for this yarn, so you'll see fun names like Sudoku, Jigsaw, Crossword, Word Search, Hangman, Maze, Cryptic and more; how clever!
Because Puzzle is a bulky weight yarn you can easily work up a project quickly. From hats and cardigans, to cowls and ponchos you can work up an array of patterns. Since you know you'll be wearing your new masterpiece many times within the next few years, it's good to know that you can machine wash and tumble dry your garment.
The next time you're searching around for a new bulky yarn to try out, take a look at Puzzle; it's not only a colorful yarn, but you'll love the sheer softness of it and the way your finished item will look.
Read NextWoodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 26, 2017
This yarn is fantastic. I have used it and it is one of the softest yarns I have ever used. Plus since its 100% acrylic, it won't be itchy like wool or bother anyone with animal hair allergies. It's a yarn that doesn't split and the dye lots run true. I highly recommend it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Beaded Snowman Strand
This Beaded Snowman Strand makes an adorable decoration for your tree or a festive keychain. Beaded Christmas decorations like this… Continue reading: "Beaded Snowman Strand"
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win the Royale Luxury Collection Needle Tip Kit!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
- Wrapped Luxury Wrapping Paper and Journals
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects