The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
When the first snowfall arrives and the first of the Christmas lights are strung, my heart melts with happiness as I know good times are ahead. The holiday season is a joyous time and what better way to celebrate than with Christmas crafts? Now is the time to get festive and show off your creativity. From DIY Christmas decorations to easy Christmas crafts, the team at AllFreeChristmasCrafts is here to help. Below you'll find some of the best yarns to use for Christmas crafts. Whether you're knitting or crocheting a handmade gift or you'd simply like to add an embellishment to a wrapped box, we'll let you know what yarn to use and why.
The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
Although yarn is perfect for any gift, there are plenty of other products to craft with. Read our reviews of many items you'll want to own in your craft collection.
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn - Wool-Ease is a super bulky yarn that has all the benefits of wool yarn, except it is soft and warm without that scratchy feeling. There are 64 different color options; choose from Solids, Heathers, Twists, Tweeds, Prints, Stripes, and Metallics. You'll love having a DIY Christmas with this yarn.
Red Heart Holiday Yarn - With glittering strands woven throughout, this yarn will make any project shine. Ultra-soft yarn like this would make a great blanket, sweater, shawl, or festive pair of socks. A worsted weight yarn like this is great for just about any holiday project.
Lion Brand Pelt Yarn - In the winter and fall, faux fur is all the rage. This yarn is perfect for those fashionable, stylish projects like scarves, hats and sweaters. The matte and shiny fibers create an authentic looking product, no matter what type of project you're working up. This yarn would be so fun turned into garland for some fun Christmas decorations.
Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn - Spun with a ply of metallic gold and silver adds just the right amount of sparkle to this yarn. Holiday Homespun comes in two palettes of Traditional and Victorian bright holiday colors, allowing you to work up the perfect holiday crafts and decor. From afghans, to wreaths, hats and scarves, you're going to love this yarn.
Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn - Lion Brand takes novelty yarns up a notch, and their Fun Fur yarn is a beautiful and versatile 100% polyester yarn that is perfect for many of your projects. This yarn is great for a faux-fur look, and can be a luxurious alternative to the real thing.
Lion Brand Jingle Bell Bonbons - Give your next project a dash of Christmas spirit with these precious miniature skeins in red, green, and white. They can be used for a wide range of crochet and knit crafts such as amigurumi, friendship bracelets, and embellishments as well as gift wrap.
Lion Brand Party Bonbons - These bonbons can add a pop of festivity to any project. Each assortment comes in 8 bright and bold colors giving you endless options of what to make for your crafts for Christmas. Use these small skeins for accents on bigger projects or simply wrap up a gift and embellish it with a beautiful bow made with Bonbons.
Since we all love receiving gifts just as much as giving gifts, check out all the giveaways we have to offer. We're constantly giving away goodies that are sure to make your holiday brighter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects