Lion Brand Bonbons
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Lion Brand Bonbons
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
There's no better time to craft than the holidays, so get your crochet hooks ready for the season with the latest line of Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn: Jingle Bells. These miniature skeins of yarn are the most festive way to work up a variety of Christmas crochet patterns. Treat yourself to a package of these mini skeins of yarn, or buy them for a friend.
There are 8 skeins in each package, both acrylic and metallic. The color options include: white, medium red, cool green, scarlet with red sparkle, white with red sparkle, white with silver sparkle, white with green sparkle, and green with emerald sparkle. The solid acrylic colors are lightweight (weight 3) yarn, and the metallic colors are fine (weight 2) yarn.
Mini skeins of yarn are perfect for working up various crochet patterns including ornaments, amigurmi, appliques, and more. Additionally, they're also ideal for a wide variety of craft projects such as friendhip bracelets, kid's crafts, embroidery, and scrapbooking. They would make a great holiday gift, Secret Santa preesnt, or stocking stuffer. They are so cute, you could even hang these mini skeins of festive yarn right on your tree - no crochet required!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Dog Bandana And Headband
- Temperance Angel
- Saint Prickolaus Cactus Cuddler
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Randy The Reindeer Cactus
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
- Country Winter Wreath
- Gnorman Gnome
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects