Lion Brand Bonbons
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Lion Brand Bonbons
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
There's no better time to craft than the holidays, so get your crochet hooks ready for the season with the latest line of Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn: Jingle Bells. These miniature skeins of yarn are the most festive way to work up a variety of Christmas crochet patterns. Treat yourself to a package of these mini skeins of yarn, or buy them for a friend.
There are 8 skeins in each package, both acrylic and metallic. The color options include: white, medium red, cool green, scarlet with red sparkle, white with red sparkle, white with silver sparkle, white with green sparkle, and green with emerald sparkle. The solid acrylic colors are lightweight (weight 3) yarn, and the metallic colors are fine (weight 2) yarn.
Mini skeins of yarn are perfect for working up various crochet patterns including ornaments, amigurmi, appliques, and more. Additionally, they're also ideal for a wide variety of craft projects such as friendhip bracelets, kid's crafts, embroidery, and scrapbooking. They would make a great holiday gift, Secret Santa preesnt, or stocking stuffer. They are so cute, you could even hang these mini skeins of festive yarn right on your tree - no crochet required!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects