Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Handmade gifts are often the most meaningful Christmas presents. After all, anyone can go to a store and purchase a scarf, blanket, or bag, but it takes time and practiced skill to knit or crochet one of these gifts yourself!
When Red Heart introduced their Sashay yarn, suddenly it seemed as though handmade gifts were vastly increasing in popularity. The yarn was flying off the shelves in craft stores during the holidays, and it has been in high demand even during the off-season. This yarn is being used with increasing frequency by knitters and crocheters alike because it is such a unique yarn. The pull-apart design allows the needle crafter to complete full projects in a fraction of the time it would take to create a scarf or an afghan. Because the yarn stretches in beautiful ruffles, the finished scarves are stylish and feminine. The bulky yarn also requires just one skein to complete an entire scarf! That makes this yarn incredibly affordable for the results it generates.
If you don't know how to knit or crochet, this is great yarn for a beginner. Once you learn the basic stitches, the scarf patterns for Sashay yarn are so easy and so quick to complete! This Waltz yarn in particular is a great color combination to start with. The beautiful variegated shades of gray, taupe, and brown are lovely neutral colors. A completed scarf in these colors would become a fabulous accessory because it can be paired with so many different outfits. Knit or crochet a scarf, afghan, bag, or anything you'd like with this lovely ruffled yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Chance to win FolkArt Marbling Paint!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects