Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Handmade gifts are often the most meaningful Christmas presents. After all, anyone can go to a store and purchase a scarf, blanket, or bag, but it takes time and practiced skill to knit or crochet one of these gifts yourself!
When Red Heart introduced their Sashay yarn, suddenly it seemed as though handmade gifts were vastly increasing in popularity. The yarn was flying off the shelves in craft stores during the holidays, and it has been in high demand even during the off-season. This yarn is being used with increasing frequency by knitters and crocheters alike because it is such a unique yarn. The pull-apart design allows the needle crafter to complete full projects in a fraction of the time it would take to create a scarf or an afghan. Because the yarn stretches in beautiful ruffles, the finished scarves are stylish and feminine. The bulky yarn also requires just one skein to complete an entire scarf! That makes this yarn incredibly affordable for the results it generates.
If you don't know how to knit or crochet, this is great yarn for a beginner. Once you learn the basic stitches, the scarf patterns for Sashay yarn are so easy and so quick to complete! This Waltz yarn in particular is a great color combination to start with. The beautiful variegated shades of gray, taupe, and brown are lovely neutral colors. A completed scarf in these colors would become a fabulous accessory because it can be paired with so many different outfits. Knit or crochet a scarf, afghan, bag, or anything you'd like with this lovely ruffled yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win fun Naughty or Nice Ice Molds!
- Enter to win ChiaoGoo Spin Bamboo Interchangeables!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects