7 Easy Christmas Crafts
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Party Bonbons from Lion Brand Yarn can add a pop of festivity to any project. These miniature skeins are absolutely adorable, and you can use them for a variety of projects. Whether you like to knit, crochet, or embroider, there is a way to incorporate these cute skeins in your crafting.
Each assortment in the Bonbons line contains eight different colors. Besides Party (shown here), you can choose from Beach, Brights, Celebrate, Crayons, Jingle Bells, Nature, and Pastels. We like the bright and bold colors in the Crayons assortment, but these Party Bonbons have a certain sparkle that we can't resist!
Not only does their size make Party Bonbons super cute, it also makes them practical. Use these skeins for small patterns or accents on bigger projects. Bonbons can save you money if you don't need to buy a full skein for a project. These mini skeins are the perfect size for crafters who only want to use a little bit of several colors of yarn for an embellishment. Ideal for finishing touches, Bonbons prove that sometimes less is more.
The Party color scheme features a variety of shades including brown, red, orange, yellow, purple, pink, blue, and taupe. Thanks to the silver flecks inside each skein, each of the featured colors has a slight sparkle that will look fabulous when it catches the light. A bold and festive color scheme like this one is great for holiday crafts or any occasion that calls for a celebration.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament
Add some love to your Christmas tree this year by making a Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament. This DIY ornament is made with red… Continue reading: "Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- Chance to win the Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Jingle Bells Bonbons
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- Pet Christmas Stocking Pattern & Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects