We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Party Bonbons from Lion Brand Yarn can add a pop of festivity to any project. These miniature skeins are absolutely adorable, and you can use them for a variety of projects. Whether you like to knit, crochet, or embroider, there is a way to incorporate these cute skeins in your crafting.
Each assortment in the Bonbons line contains eight different colors. Besides Party (shown here), you can choose from Beach, Brights, Celebrate, Crayons, Jingle Bells, Nature, and Pastels. We like the bright and bold colors in the Crayons assortment, but these Party Bonbons have a certain sparkle that we can't resist!
Not only does their size make Party Bonbons super cute, it also makes them practical. Use these skeins for small patterns or accents on bigger projects. Bonbons can save you money if you don't need to buy a full skein for a project. These mini skeins are the perfect size for crafters who only want to use a little bit of several colors of yarn for an embellishment. Ideal for finishing touches, Bonbons prove that sometimes less is more.
The Party color scheme features a variety of shades including brown, red, orange, yellow, purple, pink, blue, and taupe. Thanks to the silver flecks inside each skein, each of the featured colors has a slight sparkle that will look fabulous when it catches the light. A bold and festive color scheme like this one is great for holiday crafts or any occasion that calls for a celebration.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Calligraphy DUO Markers!
Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
Chance to win FolkArt Marbling Paint!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Mixology Yarn!
Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects