Red Heart Mixology Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
With Red Heart on the top of my list for favorite yarns, I was really excited when they came out with their newest yarn line. Mixology yarn was designed for crocheters and knitters to enjoy mixing and matching for beautiful results. It comes in Solids, Swirl and Prints so you can have an amazing finished piece.
Mixology Solids: This is a super bulky yarn that's soft to the touch. Each of the solid shades complement Mixology Prints and Swirl. Snuggling up in a crochet afghan or a cozy pair of crocheted mittens made with this yarn would be like a dream as it's so cozy. Solids come in 12 colors from your typical Black and White, to fun colors like Plum, Orchid, Royal, Jade, and Pink. Solids is also 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Mixology Swirl: Imagine laying on a fluffy cloud; that's exactly how this yarn feels. Of course it's a super bulky yarn to coordinate with Solids and Prints. This too, comes in a variety of colors from Party, Calypso, Blue Suede, Sizzling, and more. Swirl is only 98% acrylic and 2% polyester. You will truly love working with this yarn; as it slides through your fingers you won't even notice it since it's so soft.
Mixology Prints: This yarn is almost comparable to Red Heart Super Saver; it's soft, but a bit on the sturdy side. It's a super bulky yarn that pairs nicely with any of the Mixology yarns. Prints comes in 7 variegated yarns including Party, Renaissance, Blue Suede, Calypso, Retro, Moonlit, and Sizzling. It's 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Each of these lines was carefully thought out so they can work together giving you a fabulous, finished crochet pattern. All Mixology yarns are the same weight so you can combine them in your own unique way. By using one skein of each of these yarns will give you a nice textured design that you will swoon over. If you're looking to try something new then go this route. Red Heart Mixology yarn is like three yarns in one; you can't lose!
Patterns to Make with Red Heart Mixology Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"For those with minimal space for decorating, this small Christmas tree is a perfect project. It will look pretty adorning a table,… Continue reading: "Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
- Enter to win Christmas Fabric Bundles!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects