FolkArt Marbling Paint
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
FolkArt Marbling Paint
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Plaid is one of the world's largest manufacturers of DIY products and a leader in manufacturing paint, which is why we all know and love FolkArt Paint. My newest obsession (and I hope soon-to-be yours, too) is their Marbling Paint. Instead of mixing paints and chemicals to come up with a neat paint design, all you have to do is pour out this acrylic paint and get a fabulous marbled effect.
FolkArt Marbling Paint is a non-toxic and water-based acrylic paint you can use on multiple indoor projects. For an ideal marbling effect, it works best on paper, canvas, terracotta, wood, paper mache and metal materials. Abstract artwork has never been easier than it is with this specialty formulated paint. Pre-mixed with a marbling medium, this paint is ready to use directly from the bottle, saving you ample crafting time.
A set comes in 10 colors including white, black, red, orange, yellow, hot pink, green, sour apple, aqua and blue and are designed to swirl until your heart's content. Marbling has the perfect equation so the colors will sit on top of each other, instead of mixing, giving you the option to mix the colors if you wish or simply leave them the way they poured out. I really enjoy being able to "paint" without a paint brush as you can simply pour and tilt your project to get the ultimate marbled look.
The projects are endless when it comes to a paint like this, as you can really get creative. Find some oddly shaped wood pieces and come up with a masterpiece, marble a flower pot, make a cute monogrammed letter for a child's room or create a spectacular canvas wall. The colors will give you a chock-full of design choices to come up with the perfect project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects