We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Havel’s Incorporated is a multi-divisional medical device company started in 1981. As a company specializing in everything sharp, from surgical blades to spinal needles, it didn’t take long for our owner, a long time quilter and sewing enthusiast, to use Havel’s connections to develop new innovative scissors and products to help with various projects. Word spread of these never before seen products, and soon after Havel’s Sewing was born. With a strong research and development team and expertise in the world of sharp, Havel’s Sewing was positioned to become a go to source for sewing and quilting products for consumers, retailers, and eventually distributors. Our unique products have become common in many stores across the country, as we continue to look for new innovative ways to make your lives easier, and your finished project the best it can be.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Floating Flower Candles
- Shine Bright Christmas Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Adorable Recycled Scarf Christmas Wreath
- Festive Painted Plastic Spoon Craft
- Recycled Denim Star DIY Christmas Decorations
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- 49 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects