Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a family-owned and operated business and has been a beloved American brand since 1878. For over a century, Lion Brand® has been known for its quality, and is renowned for its pattern support and its wide variety of yarns, ranging from the luxe LB Collection to easy-care favorites like Homespun and Hometown USA. Our popular web site offers over 3,700 free knitting and crochet patterns, with more added every week. Discover over 6,000 free patterns, how-tos, e-newsletters, and more at lionbrand.com.
With spokesperson Vanna White (co-host of Wheel of Fortune and America's favorite crocheter) Lion Brand® has created widely popular yarn lines, including Vanna's Choice®, Vanna's Choice® Baby, and Vanna's Glamour™. Based on the sales of these yarns, Lion Brand® has donated over $1 million dollars to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Lion Brand® yarns are available throughout the United States and internationally in over 20 countries in craft chains and independent stores.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects