Expression Fiber Arts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I'm Chandi, Owner and Founder of Expression Fiber Arts. In 2011, I was at a turning point and needed to find greater clarity. I asked myself, "What would you do if money were no object?" And instantly, I had my answer. I wanted to own a hand-dyed yarn company. And so, I trusted my instinct and adopted a stubborn determination to succeed. I committed to making Expression Fiber Arts the best, hand-dyed yarn company I could envision. I combined my love of knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, and dyeing with my passion for business. Simply put, we strive to inspire joy. We take inspiration from the world around us and turn that into yarn colorways with the hope that it brings more joy, more excitement, more color, more self-expression, and more creativity to your life. If you find even a hint of happiness in our products, then we've done our job.
Read NextLion Brand Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects