This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about this time of year that brings out my crafty side. I’m constantly starting projects, buying the stuff I need to make all sorts of fun messes, and there’s *always* that little corner in the back of my brain that’s seeing stuff out in the world and filing it away for inspiration. It’s because of this, and the old Girl Scout in me, that I can’t pass up a good looking pile of toilet paper rolls. Because we buy our Charmin and other paper goods in bulk at Costco, it’s pretty easy for me to collect the empty rolls and put them to good use for fun craft projects. This cute little countdown garland can easily be made for any special occasion you’re counting down. Swap out the colors and what you put inside, and pretty much anything can be made into a countdown-worthy party!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBurlap and Tulle Garlands
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects