Mini Mitten Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love how adorable these mitten ornaments are! They’ll add so much warmth to your Christmas decor, they’re crazy easy to make and not to mention these mitten Christmas ornaments are perfect for using up fabric scraps! Hey guys! Today I’m very excited about another adorable project I put together in preparation for Christmas: mitten ornaments!mittens make pretty ornaments. They’re such a great way to decorate for Christmas (and easy on your budget), also cute ways to conceal small gifts or gift cards."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This is such an easy craft using vintage Christmas lights, or even lights that have burned out, a foam wreath and a glue gun! It… Continue reading: "DIY Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath"
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Wooden Initial Ornament
- Easy Snow Pinecone Ornament
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer free eBook
- 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects