Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Not only do these ornaments look beautiful on the Christmas tree, but they can be gift toppers as well and then hung by the recipient... a little gift on a gift! They are composed of folded, not creased (shaken, not stirred? haha) circles cut from wrapping paper that are then glued together. The last step is to top off the center with a punched cut out to hide the glued joins. The back of the ornament is completely different from the front, but equally pretty. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Diy Rainbow Macrame Ornaments
- Peg Doll Angel Homemade Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Emoji
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects