Recycled Laundry Scoop Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Use repurposed laundry scoops to make these adorable ornaments. Your imagination is the only limit on the scenes you can create. This is a terrific project to work on during the months leading up to Christmas. This is also an inexpensive project to take on. You may have some of the materials around the house. Try this one out and enjoy the results.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Main Material: Recycled Materials
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Make Your Own Art Kit
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Christmas Carols Word Search Puzzle Printable
- Country Snowmen Gift Tags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects