Recycled Laundry Scoop Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Use repurposed laundry scoops to make these adorable ornaments. Your imagination is the only limit on the scenes you can create. This is a terrific project to work on during the months leading up to Christmas. This is also an inexpensive project to take on. You may have some of the materials around the house. Try this one out and enjoy the results.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Dress up your pretty holiday cutlery even more with these adorable pockets. Making a DIY cutlery holder with fabric could not get any… Continue reading: "DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial"
Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
Easy DIY Snowman Tealight Ornaments
Painted Snowman Ornament
6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer free eBook
Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
The Best Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
Sparkly Seashell Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained Glass Snowman
- Hemptique Hemp Cord
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Tshirt Yarn Round Tablemat
- Easy DIY Snowman Tealight Ornaments
- DIY Washi Tape Gift Bags
- Easy DIY Map Ornaments
- Easy Adorable Snowman Ornaments
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects