Recycled Laundry Scoop Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Use repurposed laundry scoops to make these adorable ornaments. Your imagination is the only limit on the scenes you can create. This is a terrific project to work on during the months leading up to Christmas. This is also an inexpensive project to take on. You may have some of the materials around the house. Try this one out and enjoy the results.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get out that white spray paint, collect some pine cones, and prepare to make this beautiful Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath.… Continue reading: "Winter Wonderland DIY Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Fantastic DIY Advent Calendars
- 32 Christmas Sewing Crafts to Decorate your Home
- Reindeer Basket
- Jute Basket
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- Lemon Peel Soup Mug Cozy
- Blueberry Bead Stitch Beanie
- Buckeye Beanie
- Crochet Christmas Crackers
- Vintage Santa Candy Bar Wrapper
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects