2020 Rainbow Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The rainbow Christmas stocking features a little rainbow at the toe and a big, beautiful rainbow striped bow. It’s a full sized Christmas stocking with plenty of room for little gifts. To be exact it measures 7” x 16” at its widest points. The rainbow Christmas stocking crochet pattern is easy skill level. The rainbow Christmas stocking is made using Aran weight 4 yarn in 5 colours and a 6mm crochet hook. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft has a fabulous rustic and old-fashioned appearance which is great for Christmas.… Continue reading: "Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft"
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- Crochet Stocking For Your Furry 4-legged Friends
- Mini Christmas Gift Card Holders
- Wine Stocking
- No Sew Fleece Christmas Stocking
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- Tiny Christmas Stocking
- Super Easy Snowflake Stocking
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects