This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Beautiful crocheted gingerbread stocking embellished with gingerbread heart applique in the center and snowflake buttons. Finished size: about 14". Abbreviations: BPDC - back post double crochet Ch – chain DC – double crochet FPDC - front post double crochet HDC – half double crochet HDC2tog – half double crochet two stitches together Rnd - round SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) YO – yarn over Skill Level: Intermediate. Yarn: Worsted medium weight #4 yarn (Red Heart Soft, Color A – white, Color B - toast). "
Read Next42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects