Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Rectangle Crochet Basket pattern is a great option for organization and storage.They are great for storing anything from hand towels.....toys....your crochet supplies and most of your other utilities. I have used Bulky Yarn to make this Basket.You you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Three strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. You can easily adjust the size of this basket according to your needs. Just change the starting number of Chain Stitches to make it bigger or smaller. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects