This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hanger Snowflakes With Lights
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make pretty lighted snowflakes using hangers and Christmas lights. This easy craft project simply requires creative tying together of white plastic hangers you can get at the dollar store. This tutorial will show you exactly how to lay the hangers down and attach them to create a pretty snowflake using adult or child-size hangers. The only difference is the size of the final snowflake. You can add Christmas lights to light up the snowflakes or simply leave them and use them as a wall decoration. The hanger snowflake lights can be hung inside or outside, even in winter."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextBeachy Branch Wall Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects