We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Ring" in the Christmas season with a free crochet pattern for this Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament. You can make these DIY Christmas ornaments in any color, but they are shown here in the classic Christmas colors of red and green. This beautiful ring ornament will look lovely hung on your tree or in your window, and it also makes a great gift. It's an easier crochet project, so those beginning crocheters can give it a try. Use your creativity and skills to create your own impressive homemade Christmas ornament.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These clean and simple Embroidered Gemstone Wood DIY Christmas Ornaments may be some of the most unique homemade Christmas ornaments… Continue reading: "Embroidered Gemstone Wood DIY Christmas Ornaments"
The Christmas Pickle
Gingerbread Family Crochet Christmas Ornaments
Crochet Wreath Ornament
Sparkly Crochet Snowflake Ornament
Lovely Lace Crochet Ball Ornaments
Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament
Pip's Crocheted Christmas Baubles
23 Easy Christmas Crochet Patterns
Enter our contest for your chance to WIN!!
Crochet Peppermint Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects