Crocheted Juggling Balls
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet up some quick juggling balls as a stocking stuffer. You can use up your cotton yarn scraps for a low cost project, perfect for your kids and grandkids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Need an easy peasy sewing project that is perfect for the ultimate beginner? Making an infinity scarf is one of the simplest projects… Continue reading: "Winter to Spring DIY Infinity Scarf"
25 Christmas Gift Ideas for Mom
Christmas Wave Throw
Huggable Penguin Crochet Pattern
Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
Pancake Gift in a Jar with Free Printable Label
Christmas Tree Treat Bags
360+ Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
22 Fun & Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gifts
Gift Wrapping with Brown Paper Upcycled Clothespin DIY Gift Tags
20 Teacher Gift Ideas for Christmas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects