DIY Christmas Gift In a Can
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Make this fun DIY Christmas Gift In a Can for a teacher, bus driver, babysitter, coach, or grandparent. Creative DIY Christmas gifts like this one can easily be personalized with names and the recipients favorite snack! All a bunch of touches to the finished project for a true one-of-a-kind look. Best of all, you can repurpose an old can and save on supplies. Print our your sentiment on a piece of paper or just write it out with a marker - there are so many ways to complete homemade Christmas gifts.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Easy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Icy Window Crochet Afghan Pattern
- DIY Christmas Gift In a Can
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects