No Knot Fleece Blanket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You too can make a no-knot fleece blanket using just a few supplies! If you love those easy tie blankets you see everywhere, but don’t enjoy the knobby knots on them, I can show you another way to make a cozy fleece blanket! While I made this no knot fleece blanket for my dog, Buddy, you can of course make one as a homemade gift idea for just about any special occasion. Baby shower, Grandparents Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, you name it! And let’s not forget making one just for the fun of it. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1.5 yards of printed fleece
1.5 yards solid color fleece
Ruler or a piece of cardboard cut into a 4-inch square
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Paper Bag Advent Calendar Diy
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Handprint Elf Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Printable Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects