This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a peppermint candy cane body butter recipe. This is an easy recipe that even beginners can make. Since it doesn't have water in it, it doesn't need a preservative or emulsifier. You will need coconut oil, sunflower oil, and shea butter to make this whipped body butter. I also have other oil suggestions to use for different skin needs. This recipe makes 8 4-ounce jars so you'll have plenty to give for gifts."
Read NextDIY Christmas Hand Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
About to throw out your empty toilet paper rolls? Stop! Instead of throwing them away, use them to create this Toilet Paper Roller… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects