Beginner Granny Square Christmas Doily
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This beginner granny square Christmas doily uses just one skein of yarn. Pair the easy crochet stitches used in a granny square with these pretty Holiday colors for a quick crochet project. Christmas is almost here and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to be giving your friends and family. One of the best gifts that I’ve found that people often don’t think of, but really appreciate, are handmade items. A granny square is a popular crochet pattern that has been around for decades. It’s used to create everything from afghans, clothing, and home décor items. This easy crochet project took me about 15 hours to make. So, if you have a few hours each day for a week, you can have this beauty done too."
- Christmas Universe yarn from Hobbii in color number 22 (Twinkle Star), 505 yards.
- crochet hook size h
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- 5-Minute Christmas Centerpiece Decoration
- Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Nature Inspired Holiday Skier
- Elegant Winter Queen
- Easy Glitter Holiday Votive
- Pinecone Firestarter Christmas Gift Basket
- Moose Bitty Bumble
- Plaid Shirt Christmas Pillows
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Tea Light Holders
- Scrap-Busting Christmas Tree Banner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- Baby Yoda Gingerbread Man Craft
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects