This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Beginner Granny Square Christmas Doily
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This beginner granny square Christmas doily uses just one skein of yarn. Pair the easy crochet stitches used in a granny square with these pretty Holiday colors for a quick crochet project. Christmas is almost here and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to be giving your friends and family. One of the best gifts that I’ve found that people often don’t think of, but really appreciate, are handmade items. A granny square is a popular crochet pattern that has been around for decades. It’s used to create everything from afghans, clothing, and home décor items. This easy crochet project took me about 15 hours to make. So, if you have a few hours each day for a week, you can have this beauty done too."
- Christmas Universe yarn from Hobbii in color number 22 (Twinkle Star), 505 yards.
- crochet hook size h
- yarn needle
Read NextChristmas or Easter Flower Bouquet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Chinese Lantern Tree Ornament
Bring in a new Christmas tradition when you decorate your tree with the Chinese Lantern Tree Ornament. In the Chinese tradition,… Continue reading: "Chinese Lantern Tree Ornament"
- Christmas or Easter Flower Bouquet
- Vintage Butter Dish
- Holiday Reversible Mini Mat
- Old-Timey Door Hanger
- Vintage Skating Pond Glass Dome Craft
- Christmas Tea Light Glass Covers
- Reclaimed Wood Card Display Board DIY Christmas Decor
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Big Silk Bow Pillow Decor
- German Paper Stars
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects