- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Christmas Mug Shots
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"A fun take on Christmas crafts for kids using toilet paper rolls, and familiar Christmas characters."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Read NextMason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 26, 2018
Hahaha. This is such a fun craft. I love the project. Are these the only four characters you make, or are there others you can do with this craft? I think a pretty set of angels would be nice. I bet you could do Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus to make a nativity scene from toilet paper rolls. I have so many ideas now.
Dec 07, 2016
These "mug shots" are just too funny! They'd be a great conversation piece for a holiday party.
Nov 23, 2016
What a wild idea. My grand kids will love it. It's so funny. And once again very easy and very inexpensive to make. I know four little ones that will not only want to make these but also have a lively conversation while doing it. Thank you for posting this, it's going to be gun for us.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- Wine Cork Candle Ornaments
- Easy Toilet Paper Roll Snowman Craft
- Puzzle Piece Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- How to Upcycle Christmas Cards
- 16 Jar Craft Projects for Christmas Jars Year Round
- Upcycled Christmas Card Ornaments
- Night Sky in a Bottle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects