Christmas Mug Shots
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A fun take on Christmas crafts for kids using toilet paper rolls, and familiar Christmas characters."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Snowman Light Bulb Ornament
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- 50-Cent Ornament Art
- 5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- Christmas Joy Chalkboard Paint Bottles
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects