Candy Cane Reindeer Craft For Kids
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This cute and simple reindeer candy cane craft is made with toddlers and preschool children in mind. Print out the free file and let the kids decorate the blank template with their own unique and creative ideas. It's a great way to use up leftover craft supplies that are lying around the house. Or, print out the done-for-you version with the face already on the file. Then glue the pocket together, add the candy canes, and you're done. When you're done, you'll have a precious homemade gift for classmates, neighbors, or as party favors. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Printable file
- white card stock + printer
- glue gun or glue stick
- assorted small craft supplies (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- Easy Sew Tote
- Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects