I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
If you are addicted to crochet, you know how exciting it is to find brand new, never-before-featured crochet patterns. Lucky for you, we have done much of this leg work for you in the new premium content magazine from Prime Publishing, I Like Crochet.
We are excited to announce the launch of our first-ever premium content site, I Like Crochet. This exclusive crochet site contains crochet patterns, tips, and tutorials that you won’t see anywhere else. Unique to I Like Crochet, these patterns are made by the best crocheters in the industry and given to you in a beautiful digital magazine.
A subscription to I Like Crochet includes six issues annually, with each issue delivering 30 projects and 7 tutorials…that’s like getting 190 NEW projects and 42 tutorials every year! For your ultimate convenience, there is also a variety of subscription plans, detailed below.
Website and Tablet Subscription the best value!
Take I Like Crochet with you wherever you go, and also enjoy website access for printing out projects and watching tutorials on your computer screen.
$34.97 for a 1-year subscription
Website Access Only
Enjoy I Like Crochet’s projects and tutorials on your laptop or desktop computer.
$29.97 for a 1-year subscription
Read I Like Crochet on your tablet!
$19.97 for a 1-year subscription
I Like Crochet recently launched their premiere issue. To help show you what I Like Crochet is all about, here’s a little sneak peek into the August 2014 issue:
Filled with more than 29 amazing patterns, this issue of I Like Crochet has a fantastic variety of crochet patterns to choose from. Browse crocheted wearables, accessories, vintage patterns, seasonal delights, home décor, and baby patterns, and more. The best part is there's a new set of never-before-featured crochet patterns inside every issue.
- Double Woven Throw
- Evergreen Sequin Shawl
- Berry Kiss Cowl Top
- Beginner's Triangle Shawl
- Colorblock Plum Scarf
- Stawberry Shortcake Hat:
Plus, each issue of I Like Crochet also features book and product reviews, as well as helpful hints and tips from professional crocheters. It's a wonderful resource for crochet enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- FolkArt Marbling Paint
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler
- Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
- Plastic Canvas Snowman Ornament
- Transluccent Paper Star Window Decoration
- Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament
- Retro-Style Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- DIY Santa Sack
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects