Melting Beads Angel
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This angel ornament made from melting beads will look so pretty decorating the tree or window during the holidays. The project is recommended for children 8 and older and requires about 30 minutes time to create. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Melting beads or Hama beads in the colors of blue, yellow, clear, flesh and purple
- 15 cm square fuse bead peg board, 30 x 30 pegs
- Baking paper
Follow the pattern that is included with this project to create the angel.
Once all of the beads are on the peg board, a parent or supervisor should place a sheet of baking paper over the beads and then iron the beads according to product instructions.
Let the angel cool down and then remove the paper. Turn the angel over, place on an ironing board and then shortly iron the backside. This will stabilize the angel.
Attach a clear string or piece of thread for hanging.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
- 33 Burlap Projects: Christmas Craft Ideas You Can't Miss
- 15 Homemade Angel Ornaments
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Photo Display Wreath
- Punch Fabric Wreath
- Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects