Melting Beads Angel
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This angel ornament made from melting beads will look so pretty decorating the tree or window during the holidays. The project is recommended for children 8 and older and requires about 30 minutes time to create. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Melting beads or Hama beads in the colors of blue, yellow, clear, flesh and purple
- 15 cm square fuse bead peg board, 30 x 30 pegs
- Baking paper
Follow the pattern that is included with this project to create the angel.
Once all of the beads are on the peg board, a parent or supervisor should place a sheet of baking paper over the beads and then iron the beads according to product instructions.
Let the angel cool down and then remove the paper. Turn the angel over, place on an ironing board and then shortly iron the backside. This will stabilize the angel.
Attach a clear string or piece of thread for hanging.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Glittery Spindle Angels
- The Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
- DIY Christmas Angel Towel Gift Idea
- Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- 7 Angel Crafts free eBook
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Pretty Paperclip Angel DIY Ornament
- Sweet Safety Pin Angels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects