Cork and Paper Ball Ornament
Homemade Christmas ornaments don't have to be complicated or expensive. Use leftover wine cork and old wrapping paper to create your own festive keepsake. A Cork and Paper Ball Ornament is a simple and eco-friendly craft for the holiday season.
- Clear plastic ball ornament
- 15 wine corks
- Wrapping paper scraps
- Mod Podge
- Cut wrapping paper into rectangles approximately 3” by 1”. One wrapping paper rectangle per cork.
- Apply mod Podge around the middle of the wine cork.
- Wrap paper rectangle around the wine cork so that the short ends overlap.
- Add a small amount of mod Podge to the overlapping edge so that all wrapping paper adheres securely around the cork. Allow to dry completely.
- Mod Podge over the paper for a clear finish. Allow to dry completely.
- Remove ornament top.
- Insert wine corks into the clear plastic ball ornament. Replace ornament top.
How to Make a Cork and Paper Ball Ornament:
Find more projects and tutorials from Craft Designer Caroline Dunn.
Also, if you like this craft, then you will love the ornaments found in our collection: 22 Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Crafts.