Light Up The Night Glitter Mason Jars
Glitter always adds a special touch to the Christmas holiday, and candles also contribute to that festive atmosphere. Create a little wintry cheer with these Light Up The Night Glitter Mason Jars by Pattie Wilkinson for I Love to Create. This mason jar craft is a fantastic way to decorate your home for the holiday season. Follow a few basic steps to create a new luminary for your home. It's amazing how glitter and candles go hand in hand, and this craft is perfect to create that gorgeous winter glow.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® in Gold/Silver
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint Value Packs and Sets
- Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage™
- Tea light candles
- Canning/mason jar(s)
- Glass votive(s)
- Disposable brush
- Print out pattern, trim around pattern and tape to inside of jar to use as a guide.
- Paint dots of dimensional paint, following pattern to create a snowflake design. Keep jar lying down with painted side facing up until paint is dry.
- Brush Collage Pauge on the inside of jar. Pour in glitter while inside of jar is still wet. Let dry. Pour out excess glitter.
- Place glass votive inside jar. Add tea light to complete.
Read NextCandle Hostess Gift