Santa Candles Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
If you're looking for Mason jar Christmas ideas, consider this your lucky day. These Santa Candles Mason Jar Christmas Crafts are appropriate for all ages, so gather up the kids and get them in the mood to get creative. This project is quick, easy and so much fun. You can use these adorable candles as mantel decoration or save them for when you need Christmas craft gift ideas. Best of all, you can complete a bunch at once - no need to block out a ton of time to work on these Christmas candles.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Baby Food Jar
- Tissue paper
- Pop can tab
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects