This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quilled Christmas Card with Rudolph
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This cute card with Rudolph is made using quilling method. Even though you will need to make many of "loose coils" you do not need any sophisticated tools to make them. Instead of using professional quilling tool you can use e.g. toothpick. To make a loose coil use toothpick, get your fingers a little damp and then curve one end of a paper strip around the toothpick. Applying pressure roll the paper around the toothpick. Then gently take the coil off the toothpick and let it loosen to desired size. Next glue the tail. With all the coils prepared all there is left to do is to arrange them in the desired shape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- One piece of folded brown card with dimensions 13.5 x 13.5 cm (after folding), and a matching envelope with dimensions 16.5 x 16.5 cm.
- 3 mm wide paper strips in red, black, and different shades of brown.
- A length of black thread to imitate the bauble's string.
- A piece of white paper for bauble's background.
- A pair of scissors.
- Paper glue.
- A few black double-sided sticky pads with dimensions 3 mm x 3 mm and 2 mm thickness to stick the sign to the card.
Read NextMerry Christmas Angel Christmas Card
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects