Quilled Christmas Tree Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This lovely Christmas Tree Card is made using quilling method, however, you do not need any sophisticated tools to make it. All you need is some folded card and matching envelope, few paper strips in different shades of green, brown and yellow, good paper glue, few evenings, and loads and loads of patience. If you want to get a bit fancier a little bit of glitter here and there, to imitate the snow, will bring this card to a whole new level."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1. Folded white card which had a slightly metallic effect, with dimensions 13.5 x 13.5 cm (after folding), and a matching envelope with dimensions 16.5 x 16.5 cm.
- 3 mm wide paper strips in different shades of green, brown and yellow.
- A glue gun with a silver glitter stick or any glitter glue. (This is optional.)
- Yellow acrylic paint for the inside of the star. (This is optional.)
- A pair of scissors.
- Paper glue.
NotesTo reduce the costs of making this card instead of using a glue gun (if you don't have one) use simple glitter glue.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add some sparkle and shine to your Christmas tree this year by making a Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament. This angel ornament is ready… Continue reading: "Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament"
- Festive Silver Stars Christmas Card
- Share the Joy DIY Holiday Card
- Tree Christmas Card
- Rustic Dimensional Ornaments Card
- Joy and Peace Free Printable Holiday Cards
- Quilled Christmas Card Craft
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cards
- Merry Christmas Angel Christmas Card
- Puffy Paint Snowman Snowglobe Cards
- Christmas Kitty Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects