Quilled Christmas Tree Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This lovely Christmas Tree Card is made using quilling method, however, you do not need any sophisticated tools to make it. All you need is some folded card and matching envelope, few paper strips in different shades of green, brown and yellow, good paper glue, few evenings, and loads and loads of patience. If you want to get a bit fancier a little bit of glitter here and there, to imitate the snow, will bring this card to a whole new level."
To reduce the costs of making this card instead of using a glue gun (if you don't have one) use simple glitter glue.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1. Folded white card which had a slightly metallic effect, with dimensions 13.5 x 13.5 cm (after folding), and a matching envelope with dimensions 16.5 x 16.5 cm.
- 3 mm wide paper strips in different shades of green, brown and yellow.
- A glue gun with a silver glitter stick or any glitter glue. (This is optional.)
- Yellow acrylic paint for the inside of the star. (This is optional.)
- A pair of scissors.
- Paper glue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 3D Pop Up Tree Card
- Warm Wishes DIY Christmas Card
- Quick Crafty Christmas Cards
- Simply Festive Stamped Christmas Card
- Japanese Inspired Cards and Envelopes
- Artsy Bauble Kid-Made Christmas Cards
- Kids Footprint Reindeer Christmas Card
- Simple Stamped Snowman Cards
- Quilled Christmas Tree Card
- Puffy Paint Snowman Snowglobe Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Floating Flower Candles
- Shine Bright Christmas Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Adorable Recycled Scarf Christmas Wreath
- Festive Painted Plastic Spoon Craft
- Recycled Denim Star DIY Christmas Decorations
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- 49 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects