We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Bow K® began out of my own personal frustration with a long standing wedding tradition. As my friend’s maid of honor, I was tasked with creating a ribbon arrangement during her bridal shower. I was given a paper plate and a pair of scissors to work with. Using the beautiful ribbons from each gift she received, the goal was to create a ribbon bouquet she could carry during her wedding rehearsal. I began by stabbing the paper plate to create slits to thread the ribbons. In more ways than one, the task was a failure. Each ribbon and bow that was added caused the paper plate to bend under its own weight. What was supposed to be a beautiful bouquet of ribbons and bows to celebrate the love and happiness that surrounded the future bride ended up looking like a jellyfish!
I knew there had to be a way to improve this decades old tradition, allowing us to say goodbye to the paper plate and scissors for good. Thus, the Bow K® was born. With its 10” circular structure and 4” handle, the Bow K® makes threading ribbon through its 48 holes as easy as it sounds! What began as a project to improve the traditional bow bouquet has evolved into an entirely new way to craft! With its limitless possibilities in function and design, anything is possible when you Bow K® your way!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Paper Bag Advent Calendar
- Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover
- Black Eyed Susan Flower
- Disney Inspired Holiday Princess Printable Gift Card Holders
- Joy and Peace Free Printable Holiday Cards
- Gingerbread Belly Pot Holder
- 28 Fantastic DIY Advent Calendars
- 32 Christmas Sewing Crafts to Decorate your Home
- Reindeer Basket
- Jute Basket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects