Orange Dot Quilts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Dora is a Romanian-born engineer and designer who moved to the United States in 2001, discovered quilting in 2006, made her first quilt and became an American citizen
in 2008, and wrote her first quilt pattern in 2013. In 2016 she decided to share her creations with the world so she started a quilt pattern business under the name
Orange Dot Quilts.
Dora’s quilts have a contemporary look and her patterns are fresh and well written (due to the engineering gene). Her quilts have been displayed in many quilt shows and now they adorn her booth at trade shows. Dora also loves to teach. Her quilting classes are fun and informative, covering a multitude of techniques.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- FolkArt Marbling Paint
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler
- Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
- Plastic Canvas Snowman Ornament
- Transluccent Paper Star Window Decoration
- Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament
- Retro-Style Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- DIY Santa Sack
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects