We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Ranger is well known for bringing quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products to the arts and crafts market worldwide. Our company has a proven track record of excellence in product development and has won several awards of achievement in the industry. Our mission is to provide a fun, creative and successful experience for artists and crafters. We accomplish this by continuously developing exciting new products, combined with a comprehensive program of educational support.
Ranger prides itself on the education we provide to crafters as well as retail store owners. To start, our packaging is filled with an abundance of information, techniques and ideas to spark the creative imagination.
Additionally, extensive information for projects, tips and techniques is available on our website at www.rangerink.com. The focus on education also includes Ranger University, an advanced curriculum of education for store owners, instructors and published designers taught at our New Jersey headquarters. Ranger frequently goes “On The Road”, providing personalized education at retail and consumer events throughout the year.
Looking for a Ranger University certified instructor? Visit us at http://rangerink.com/ranger-u-alumni/ for contact information on any of our Ranger U Alumni.
Ranger has several cohesive branding programs, signature artist lines and high-quality products to offer. Our Inkssentials™, Adirondack® and Distress™ lines are just a few examples. An inspirational staff of crafters, product developers and R&D specialists come together to bring exciting products into the craft market. Ranger has and will continue to expand its product lines into a multitude of colorful palettes and unique products for stampers, scrapbookers, mixed media artists, jewelry makers and home décor crafters.
Made in the USA
Ranger is very proud that all our inks, embossing powders, paints, dimensional glitters, glues and stamp cleaners are manufactured right here in the USA. These products are made in our facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey and a satellite location in Montrose, Pennsylvania.
Ranger was founded in 1929 and originally manufactured an exclusive line of commercial ink products for the U.S. banking industry. In 1979, Ranger developed the first art stamp pads in unique, vibrant colors. Until 1998, Ranger¹s primary business was private label products for stamp manufacturers. Ranger then began marketing product lines of its own beginning with inks and eventually developing embossing powders. With a continuous focus on innovation, successful lines such as the Adirondack® and Distress™ family of products, Perfect Pearls™ pigment powders and Melt Art® products have become popular worldwide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects