We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
My grandmother taught me to crochet at age 8 and I haven't stopped since! And although I enjoy many other crafts, crocheting has always been my main passion. I first started out designing potholder patterns just for fun and to give to family and friends. Then I decided to try writing up my patterns and opened my Etsy shop bearsy43.etsy.com in 2007. I still love to design potholders, but I've enjoyed branching out into other items too. It is so rewarding to picture a design in my head and watch it come to life from a ball of yarn.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament
- Crochet Peppermint Ornament
- Crochet Peppermint Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Present Ornament
- Crochet Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Ornament
- Crochet Santa's Belly Ornament
- Crochet Shining Star Ornament
- Crochet Six Point Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Snowman in Earmuffs Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Jar Cozy
- Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Snowflake Crochet Dishcloth
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects