We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
My name is Rachel. I am a stay at home mom of three living in the greater Seattle area. You can find me blogging at Holy Craft where you can find tips, tutorials and recipes as well as some of Rachel’s random ramblings. Most of my friends describe me as a thrifty gal and I am always in search of the best bargain. I like to live a Nordstrom life on a garage sale budget! Crafting and decorating can get expensive, so most of my materials come from garage sales. It’s my goal to help share with you how you can live well on less and inspire you to be creative in all aspects of life.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects