We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Sewing, paper crafting, scrapbooking, card making, crocheting are just a few of the projects you might find Shawn Mosch working on. You never know where the inspiration for her next project will come from! In 2010, Shawn and her family created MyCutSearch.com, which allows you to search for images found in Cricut handbooks.
Over the years, Shawn has partnered with companies to promote their products including working on Design Teams, attending trade shows to assist with displays, workshops, demonstrations and sales. The process of taking an idea to a finished project that can inspire others is what keeps her crafting.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Snowman Crafts For Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects