We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I started sewing twenty years ago as a fashion design student and worked as a designer until I became a stay at home mom when my first child was born 19 years ago. After not sewing for a long time I decided to start my blog, Sew Country Chick in 2010 after moving to a farmhouse from the city with my husband and our five children. I wanted to encourage myself to do more sewing and craft projects, and starting a blog was a great motivator for me. I sew a lot of clothing and love to share pattern making and sewing tips, but I also find myself doing more and more crafts with my four year-old and ten year-old, who are both homeschooling. Since starting my blog, I have been working as a part time costume designer for my local community theatre.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects