We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I started sewing twenty years ago as a fashion design student and worked as a designer until I became a stay at home mom when my first child was born 19 years ago. After not sewing for a long time I decided to start my blog, Sew Country Chick in 2010 after moving to a farmhouse from the city with my husband and our five children. I wanted to encourage myself to do more sewing and craft projects, and starting a blog was a great motivator for me. I sew a lot of clothing and love to share pattern making and sewing tips, but I also find myself doing more and more crafts with my four year-old and ten year-old, who are both homeschooling. Since starting my blog, I have been working as a part time costume designer for my local community theatre.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects