Jayne from Chalking Up Success
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Jayne is a home, DIY, Lifestyle blogger with a passion for crafting, chalk painting furniture, beautiful home decor, and creating an organic home. Her blog Chalking Up Success is full of inspirational crafts and DIYs, including, painting, sewing, woodworking, stencilling, repurposing, upcycling and so much more.
From early childhood, crafting has always been Jayne's most favourite pastime - no project is too big or too small for this crafty gal! The inspiration behind starting Chalking Up Success 2017 was to help friends who were always asking for detailed tutorials of her projects.
Read NextJudi Harris
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects