This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Clothespin Snowflakes For Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create magical white Christmas snowflakes! With this DIY Christmas craft project, you’ll learn how to make beautiful Snowflake decorations from wooden clothespins. Clothespin snowflakes or stars are so easy to make. You can hang them on your tree as Christmas ornaments or personalise them and use them as gift tags. I’m using mine as place settings as part of my white Christmas table décor this year. This project also contains free Christmas banners which you can use for gifting your snowflakes."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects