How To Make Real Evergreen Christmas Wreaths
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Fresh evergreen wreaths are easy and inexpensive to make yourself so, there’s no need to pay a fortune for one from the florist’s. I make at least two fresh evergreen wreaths at the start of Advent. I make one to hang on my front door and another to place on our coffee table. The wreath meant for the coffee table will be decorated with four candles, one for each Sunday in Advent. In this post, I’ll show you my method for making fresh, natural Christmas wreaths, how to keep them fresh and give you some tips for hanging them on your door. If you need some inspiration for decorating your wreaths, I’ve also included photos of a few of my previous Advent wreaths to give you some ideas."
NotesThis step-by-step tutorial shows you how to make an evergreen Christmas wreath from scratch and shows some beautiful examples of how to decorate an evergreen wreath with candles for Advent.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Snowman Dog Bandana And Headband
- Temperance Angel
- Saint Prickolaus Cactus Cuddler
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Randy The Reindeer Cactus
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
- Country Winter Wreath
- Gnorman Gnome
- Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects