Shells and Rocks DIY Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Use found rocks and shells to create a delightful twinkle during the holiday season. This Shells and Rocks DIY Christmas Wreath may look tough to complete, but it's worth the time and effort. Homemade Christmas wreaths are the best way to decorate for the holiday season because they can be hung up in any room. Leave one on your door or wall and get ready for compliments. DIY Christmas decorations ideas like this one help you get in the Christmas spirit all year long.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Rocks (Agates) or beads
- Wire 12" metal wreath
- Ribbon (I used the white, purple and blue)
- Glue gun and glue
Wrap the ribbon around the wire wreath gluing it in spots to hold in place.
Glue the rocks or beads an shells wherever you want.
Add a wire clip or use ribbon for a hanger and hang it up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects