Punch Fabric Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I went through a phase in junior high where I made a bunch of these one year; I think my mom still has one. It’s super easy to make, and I knocked this one out while I binge-watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad. (I know, I know… we never watched it when it first aired!) What you need: Straw wreath form (Leave it in its shrink wrap/wrapping. Keeps things cleaner!) 1 1/2 yds. Cotton Fabric (All one print like I did, or a mishmash. This is a great way to use up fabric scraps!)."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- Vintage Picture Frame DIY Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- $10 Snowy Pine Cone Wreath
- Nature's Best Pinecone Wreath
- Wrapping Paper Wreath
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Satin Ribbon Poinsettia Wreath
- Dollar Store Snowflake DIY Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects