Punch Fabric Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I went through a phase in junior high where I made a bunch of these one year; I think my mom still has one. It’s super easy to make, and I knocked this one out while I binge-watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad. (I know, I know… we never watched it when it first aired!) What you need: Straw wreath form (Leave it in its shrink wrap/wrapping. Keeps things cleaner!) 1 1/2 yds. Cotton Fabric (All one print like I did, or a mishmash. This is a great way to use up fabric scraps!)."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn a new crafting skill and bring these Salt Dough Snowmen to life! You've never seen snowman craft ideas like this one. Learn how… Continue reading: "Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- Diy Pom Pom Christmas Trees
- Mason Jar Christmas Candles
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects