Kelly Marie Alvarez
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Kelly Marie's love for crafting started at a very young age, making greeting cards using crayons and notebook paper. She recently found a card she made for her grandfather at the age of eight that she labeled with "Kelly Cards Inc." on the back. A future in crafting was definitely meant to be! After double majoring in biochemistry and music at UCSD, Kelly decided to follow her dreams and created Lawn Fawn. She owns and operates the company, along with her husband, Mike, and friend, Erica. Kelly Marie is inspired by fun and bright design and interacting with crafters all around the world. Her cards and layouts have been published in leading craft magazines, including the cover of Paper Crafts.
She lives in Orange County, California with her husband, Mike. When Kelly Marie is not crafting or running Lawn Fawn, she is playing music, visiting friends and family or hanging at the beach.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Snowman Ornament
- Scandinavian-Inspired Paper Village Advent Calendar
- Glass Ornaments with Glitter and Paint
- Winter Scene Place Settings
- Sweet Sock Angel Ornament
- Peppermint Striped Christmas Ornament
- Wooden Christmas Art
- Clay Pot Advent Calendar
- Paper Bag Snowflakes
- Chunky Knit Snowman
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects