We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Hi, I’m Andrea (Bea) Vonk. I come from a family of artists, craft enthusiasts and teachers, and have always had - from an early age - either a paintbrush or pencil in my hand, a pair of scissors and paper, or whatever else that came to hand to craft with. I have been brought up in a spirit of thriftiness and I think it is more fun, more rewarding and more fulfilling to make something out of nothing. Modern Country Lady is my blog on which I like to share my projects and tutorials.
I believe that all materials, however plain or unassuming, can be used to create new and exciting projects.
On the professional side, I was trained as an artist,and have worked on many commissions over the years, but in the last 6 years I worked in an totally non-craft related industry as a multi-lingual project manager. I felt a real yearning to be back in the world of creativity, so I set up my blog with craft projects and tutorials in 2010, and a blog-related Facebook page in order to reach out, connect and share with other creative people all over the world. Creating the blog had helped me take a step further on my creative journey, and I have now set up my own company, called My Aunt Agatha, for which I work as designer and enterpeneur.
I am also the fiancee of a lovely guy, and mom to 4 "furkids" (who all feature on the blog from time to time ). I find lots of inspiration for crafting from discarded material.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects