Sarah Norton Ramberg from Sadie Seasongoods
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I'm Sarah, the crafty gal behind Sadie Seasongoods- my blog dedicated to upcycling and repurposing vintage treasures and thrifted finds. Named for two of my great grandmothers, Sadie Seasongoods chronicles my DIY projects, thrift store/flea market makeovers, and my antiquing/thrifting road trips.
I love finding the broken, the neglected, the forgotten, and the tossed, and revitalizing them into useful, functional, and decorative pieces. I love to keep things out of landfills, and hopefully inspire others to do the same with clever and imaginative ideas.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Cross-Stitched Vintage Tennis Rackets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects