Sarah Norton Ramberg from Sadie Seasongoods
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I'm Sarah, the crafty gal behind Sadie Seasongoods- my blog dedicated to upcycling and repurposing vintage treasures and thrifted finds. Named for two of my great grandmothers, Sadie Seasongoods chronicles my DIY projects, thrift store/flea market makeovers, and my antiquing/thrifting road trips.
I love finding the broken, the neglected, the forgotten, and the tossed, and revitalizing them into useful, functional, and decorative pieces. I love to keep things out of landfills, and hopefully inspire others to do the same with clever and imaginative ideas.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Cross-Stitched Vintage Tennis Rackets
Read NextDoni Speigle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects