- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Hello everyone! I specialize in eco-friendly crafts to recycle items you may already have in your home. Most of the materials used in my crafts can be found around the house, thrift store, or dollar store.
Caroline is also a video producer for the AllFreeChristmasCrafts YouTube channel.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Painted Snowman Cork Ornament
- Poinsettia Christmas Soap
- Faux Lighted Wine Bottle
- Christmas Decorations Centerpiece
- Santa Pants Wine Bag
- Christmas Card Brag Board
- Christmas Jelly Soap
- Wine Cork Christmas Bracelet
- Christmas Tree Cork Earrings
- Bead and Cork Christmas Earrings
- Christmas Cord Knotted Earrings
- Christmas Wine Bottle Cover
- Peppermint Christmas Soap
- Recycled Champagne Cork Bear
- Holiday Tree Wine Bottle Cover
- Christmas Curl Soap
- Beaded Mistletoe Earrings
- Festive Fabric Cuff
- Lump of Coal Christmas Soap
- Christmas Cork Tree
- Hand Knotted Christmas Bracelet
- Confetti Chunk Christmas Soap
- Gingerbread Man Christmas Soap
- Cork and Paper Ball Ornament
- How to Make a Cork Reindeer
- Recycled Gift Card Christmas Earrings
- Chunky Christmas Bead Bracelet
- Fabric Christmas Frame
- Decorative Holiday Coaster
- Refashioned Gift Card Bracelet
- Festive Paper Tissue Box Cover
- Starry Candle Luminary
- Christmas Take Out Gift Box
- Personalized Chalkboard Wine Glass Bottoms
- Classic Refashioned Centerpiece
- Inspirational Christmas Tree Canvas
- Christmas Candy Jar
- Cookies for Santa Jar
- Simple Stamped Coaster
- DIY Clutch Bag
- Customizable Christmas Party Platter
- Reused Glitter Ornament Card Holders
Easy Christmas Jar Organizer
Read NextKim from Crafting Cheerfully
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 29, 2018
Do you prefer to make jewelry or decorations? I like to make both. I am a fan of variety crafting. I think I make whatever I feel like that day because I am always finding some new inspiration. I can find so many ideas on this site that I never have time to make them all.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
This Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft has a fabulous rustic and old-fashioned appearance which is great for Christmas.… Continue reading: "Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects